[TFD]CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi all im [TFD]DrIfTkInG..thanks for visit my forum...if you want join to my clan?(ask to me im here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everybody..please register first
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» elate na driftaroume xana
RESPONSIBILITY EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:38 pm by [TFD]GORGi

» Topspinner
RESPONSIBILITY EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 am by chickengold92

» Cricket pitch
RESPONSIBILITY EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 am by chickengold92

» Finger spin
RESPONSIBILITY EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:10 am by chickengold92

» The wicket
RESPONSIBILITY EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:38 pm by taixyz1992

» While training

» O'Reilly won

»  Flower Drum Song
RESPONSIBILITY EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:41 am by chickengold92

»  Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev
RESPONSIBILITY EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:40 am by chickengold92

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

RESPONSIBILITY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharecash

RESPONSIBILITY Empty
PostSubject: RESPONSIBILITY   RESPONSIBILITY EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:41 am

As you will all note I have been keeping my distance from this site as I was fed up with the abuse , not the argument, that my posts created.

The argument made by many was that we had to cut our overhead to avoid administration.

My argument was that under the current rules , administration was the only solution for us. The exit of DS was a result , but we ultimately have to rid ourselves of the debt one way or the other.
We would all prefer full houses at Deepdale and Prem football to match , to repay or atleast service the debt to TH, however that is simply not reality without considerable investment.

The exit of DS and AI and a 'New Dawn ' was welcomed by many including the Mayor of Preston !!!

For some of us however TH taking control of the club, cutting our costs by reducing the quality of our playing staff was a recipe for relegation.
I had no regard for the manner DS managed the club,the signing of many less than average players and the general lack of belief and desire that the Prem was and is the only solution for us. My thoughts on this are well documented.
However the comments made by me and the other like minded contributors on this site weere drowned by a wave of belief that TH was really managing this club IN THE CLUBS BEST INTEREST!!

The actions of ML and TH since they took over are testement that whether they like it or not they will only get themselves or the club out of this mess by trading up not down.

Dawson and I have argued this point to the n'th degree on this site, and the proof is in the position we now find ourselves in , the worst possible nightmare.

1. A shortage of Championship level players.
2. Kids with no experience but cheap.
3. 3 points a drift at the bottom of the league.
4. Our only assets Ledge and Lonners playing no better than players in the leagues below.
5. A manager who cannot even realise that when the opposition play a 34 year old winger out of position at right back it may be time to put a left winger on the pitch who has been good enough to play in most games this season.

6 Crowds dropping to a record low. I estimate our gate receipts in the last week was �120k less than similar fixtures last year. So much for cutting the players salaries budget to save money .
At this rate I estimate we will lose gate receipts of a further �600k this season compared to last, with overall gate receipts down by �800k +.
So much for saving money by getting rid of tried and tested Championship players.
Personally I think AI knew what he was doing not playing the kids. Barton is a raw talent who needs a gently introduction. Mayor doues not look good enough for me , nor does many of the players he has brought in , presumably at a cost saving.
I cannot believe Youl and Trotman would have created an overall saving and are far better than Morgan and Brown.

6.WORSE THAN ALL THIS...... WE ARE �20m IN DEBT .

Blame DF all you like, we could have DF's dad here, IT WOULD MAKE NO DIFFERENCE .

Cutting costs is not the answer, the Prem, is the only solution and TH is about to find out that the cost to him personally is going to be greater as crowds reduce and 1st/2nd division football approaches.

Maybe he is not so clever after all

Back to top Go down

RESPONSIBILITY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[TFD]CLAN :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: