[TFD]CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi all im [TFD]DrIfTkInG..thanks for visit my forum...if you want join to my clan?(ask to me im here)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello everybody..please register first
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» elate na driftaroume xana
While training EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:38 pm by [TFD]GORGi

» Topspinner
While training EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 am by chickengold92

» Cricket pitch
While training EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 am by chickengold92

» Finger spin
While training EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:10 am by chickengold92

» The wicket
While training EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:38 pm by taixyz1992

» While training

» O'Reilly won

»  Flower Drum Song
While training EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:41 am by chickengold92

»  Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev
While training EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:40 am by chickengold92

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

While training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taixyz1992

While training Empty
PostSubject: While training   While training EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:38 pm

While training as a teacher, O’Reilly joined the Sydney University Regiment, a unit of the Militia Forces (Army Reserve). He did not enjoy his time in the military, and along with most of his peers, regarded the commanding officer as inept. O'Reilly was a non-conformist who did not enjoy taking orders, and was unimpressed with the firearm drills, because the recruits were armed only with wooden sticks. However, he signed up for a second year to raise money for his education. Fed up with military routines he considered to be pointless, O'Reilly volunteered to be a kitchen hand.[29]
During a vacation, O'Reilly caught the train from Sydney back to Wingello, which stopped at Bowral mid-journey. There, Wingello were playing the host town in a cricket match, and O'Reilly was persuaded to interrupt his journey to help his teammates. This match marked his first meeting with Bowral's 17-year-old Don Bradman,[17] later to become his Test captain. O'Reilly himself later described thus:[25]
How was I to know that I was about to cross swords with the greatest cricketer that ever set foot on a cricket field ? ... by the close of play, 17-year-old Don Bradman was 234 not out. The match resumed a week later, according to the local custom ... I bowled him first ball with a leg-break which came from the leg stump to hit the off bail. Suddenly cricket was the best game in the whole wide world.

cheap nfl jerseys
ChatRoulette
Back to top Go down

While training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[TFD]CLAN :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: